CineSat 4.8 performs successfully and convincing at major sites.
The new CineSat release 4.8 features full processing of the new HIMAWARI satellite data
disseminated on EUMETCast or directly by the Japan Meteorological Society.
It is again performing faster than previous releases,
provides more features, and is much more flexible to configure.
CineSat is a sound, robust, and high-performance basis for your meteorological research
and real-time product generation.
- New and enriched meteo products
- Extended EUMETCast interfaces
- POLAR Module (METOP, HRPT, ...)
- Easy creation of graphics & movies
- Parallax correction, rotated projections, configurable space masking, transparency, ...
- Enhanced data sets
- Easy-to-use operator GUI
- New operator concepts: profiles, CinePacks, server roles
- Reporting and profiling tools
- Support of new OS & processors
- Enterprise-ready configuration
- Multi-level, cascaded user profiles
- Conditional configuration
- Move from development to operation without changes
- Easily create test beds, variants of your processing, and new applications