This portal serves end-users and local administrators of the CineSat Software Suite.
A CineSat Support Account includes
Register your support account now to access all features.
Access to CineSat Support Content is restricted to customers of the CineSat software with an active update subscription.
Software downloads are only possible with your organization's CineSat admin account, which usually is the account of the appointed Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
Follow these steps to register your support account:
Please note that the signer must be
If you need quick processing of your request, you can additionally fax it to
But note that the original is required for completing your request.
1. The login account is a personal account and must be linked to an account owner - i.e. one authorized person who is fully responsible for any use of this account.
2. You must read, accept and agree to the following documents before actually accessing or using Restricted GEPARD Web Content:
These documents can also be accessed from the footer of every portal page.
5. Upon successful processing of your request, you will receive a user name and an initial password using two different communication channels (e.g. user name by e-mail and password by SMS). You are requested to login as soon as possible to change the initial password to another strong password.
Passwords are confidential and shall be treated and protected carefully.
1. Access to CineSat Support Content is restricted to customers of the CineSat software with an active update subscription.
2. All downloaded software and files shall only be used strictly according to the
3. Logins of CineSat users will be deactivated with expiration of their update subscription.
Visit the Registration Page to apply for other or additional account types.